Here at Bellevue, we believe God made a way for us to know Him. We are a church that believes in the Bible and prays fervently. No matter your past, your race, your economic status, or anything else, we want to walk through life with you. Whether you are exploring faith for the first time or have been following Jesus for decades, we would love for you to Worship with us, Get Connected in a Group and Serve alongside our Bellevue Family!
From its beginning in 1903, Bellevue has had a long history of ministering to Memphis and the Mid-South, and even around the world. We believe God placed Bellevue in Memphis for a reason.
We believe God is calling us to be a catalyst for spiritual awakening in Memphis and beyond.
What does a Worship Weekend look like?
For every Worship Service, you can experience:
- The opportunity to Worship in-person or online!
- If you choose to Worship in-person, you have the option to Worship in our Worship Center or if you have younger children, we offer a Family Worship Service in our Fellowship Hall. Learn more.
- Our greeters making you feel right at home and answering your questions.
- Worship music, A time of prayer, baptism celebrations.
- Hearing the Word of God from Pastor Steve Gaines. Occasionally, we will have a guest speaker.
- Worship services typically lasting an hour and a half.
Saturdays | 5:00 p.m.
Sundays | 9:00 a.m.
During this early Worship Service, you can expect to sing some songs led by our Minister of Music, Mark Blair, who is usally accompanied by our orchestra. You will be blessed by a message from God’s Word, led by Pastor Steve Gaines, prefaced with baptism celebrations and prayer.
Sundays | 11:00 a.m.
During this 11:00 a.m. Worship Service, music features our praise band, led by our Contemporary Worship Pastor, Steve Wiggins. We will pray together, sing, celebrate baptisms, and listen to a message from God’s Word.
Bellevue has two campuses: Bellevue Appling and Bellevue Bella Vista. Bellevue Belle Vista is specifically designed to minister our Spanish-speaking neighbors in Memphis.
2000 Appling Road,
Cordova, TN 38016
Saturdays | 5:00 p.m.
Sundays | 9:00 and 11:00 a.m.
- Estamos ofreciendo traducción al español todos los domingos durante el servicio de adoración de las 11:00 AM. Los radios receptores estarán disponibles en el segundo piso del lobby sur en caso de ser necesarios durante el servicio. Para recibir un radio receptor es necesario entregar una licencia de conducción u otra forma de identificación. Una vez que el servicio haya terminado, cuando usted entregue el radio receptor su identificación le será devuelta.
- También se proporciona traducción al español durante nuestro estudio bíblico Bellevue Women Bible los martes en la mañana, en las clases de Próximo Paso. Para cualquier otra información comuníquese con nosotros al 901-347-5566.
- Nós oferecemos tradução para português durante o culto das 9:00 da manhã. Rádios para tradução estão disponíveis no segundo andar no Lobby Sul para serem utilizados durante este culto. Para terem acesso ao rádio, um documento de identificação com foto deve ser entregue no momento em que a pessoa for retirar o rádio. E na hora da devolução do rádio, no final do culto, o documento sera devolvido.
- Camila Skiendziel, nossa tradutora, também transmite a tradução do culto através de uma Live no Facebook que acontece dentro do grupo Ajuda Comunitãria Brasileiros em Memphis e Região.
DEAF AND HARD OF HEARING
- American Sign Language interpretation is provided during the 9:00 a.m. Sunday Worship Service. Guest and members who are deaf and hard of hearing are invited to sit in the reserved rows of section A in the worship center to receive interpretation.
- In-person and online Life Groups are available throughout the week. Click here for more information.
- Free Christian counseling through our Biblical Counseling office. Click here for more information.
- We are committed to praying with and for each other. submit your Prayer requests online. You can submit your prayer requests here.
- Other mid-week activities will start back up in August, so follow us on Social Media @bellevuememphis to keep up to date with the more recent news!
children's ministry (Birth-3rd grade)
Our Preschool and Children’s Ministry engages kids through hands-on activities while having fun and learning about Jesus. Through the use of check-ins and state-of-the-art security, your child will be safe while you worship and attend Life Group as well as other activities. Learn more at bellevue.org/kids
Next gen (4th grade-college)
We are committed to helping raise the Next Generation (4th grade–college) to be godly leaders and influencers for Christ. Together, we are dedicated to becoming a catalyst for spiritual awakening in Memphis and beyond, and we hope you will join us on that journey! For more information, go to bellevue.org/next-gen
Build community through weekly gatherings, fun events, and encouraging small groups by visiting our Young Adults Ministry. For more information, go to bellevue.org/young-adults
From newlyweds to senior adults, our Adult Ministry has something to offer during all stages of life. We also have special, gender-specific opportunities available through our Bellevue Women and Bellevue Men programs. Learn more at bellevue.org/adults!
There’s always a lot going on at Bellevue! Check out bellevue.org/events to discover upcoming opportunities to get involved in and around the church.
God didn’t intend for us to walk through life alone! Through free one-on-one biblical counseling sessions and through our free group counseling program, Life Solutions, we want to walk with you through the highs and lows of life. Learn more at bellevue.org/biblical-counseling!
We are happy to answer your questions and provide assistance. If you’d like to speak with someone over the phone, please call (901) 347-2000. You can also fill out our contact form using the link below.