Bellevue’s Music Ministry offers something for everyone in your family. From singing, playing instruments and special productions, you will find a great place to use your talent to serve the Lord.
The Bellevue Choir is a great opportunity to Serve In the Body of Christ. This group leads worship weekly and participates in many special events throughout the year, including:
- Sundays, 9:00 a.m. worship services
- Majesty of Christmas – a Christmas Worship Concert
- Travel Concerts
- Special Services such as Awesome August and Awake events
- CD Recording and book publishing series with Prism Music, Inc.
- Much more!
Not everyone in the choir reads music!
Not everyone in the choir is a soloist!
Only a small percentage of the choir has had musical training.
Come give choir a try – no risk, no obligation.
The Bellevue Choir rehearses every Wednesday from 6:15-7:45 p.m. in the choir room. Childcare is available.
Just show up to a rehearsal! Guests should go to the registration kiosks just inside the choir room and a greeter will assist you in getting rehearsal music, finding a place to sit in your voice part section, and introducing you to some new friends.
There is no audition for choir membership. Soloists and Praise Team members are auditioned from the choir.
Still have questions? Give us a call at (901) 347-5700.
Bellevue’s Orchestra is comprised of individuals who:
- Are passionate about using their musical talents to glorify and honor God.
- Have prior experience with a musical instrument.
- Are committed and faithful to attend rehearsals and performances.
The orchestra rehearses on Wednesdays at 6:15 p.m. in the orchestra room.
If you are interested in learning more about our Orchestra, call the Instrumental Music Office at (901) 347-5726 or email Lindsey Alexander.
Join us as we make His praise glorious!
The Bellevue Student Choir is open to all students (4th Grade – College) and meets year round. Annual ministry highlights of the Student Choir are the 4th+5th Grade Musical, Student Music Mission Project, and the Singing Christmas Tree.
A free worship leadership training program, WorshipU provides students the opportunity to love God as they worship Him intimately and love people as they “serve in” regularly. This program is available by audition to vocalists, instrumentalists, and those interested in media and technical services. The WorshipU team leads regularly throughout the Fall and Spring semesters in worship venues all across Bellevue’s campus.
SPA | School of Performing arts
For students who are interested in growing in their own personal musicianship, Bellevue’s School of Performing Arts offers private lessons year-round. Visit bellevue.org/spa for more information!
Kwow CONNECT | children's choir
Receive weekly resources
K-WOW is a fun and exciting way for your child to learn the importance of worshiping our Savior!
- Pick up a Treasure Pack once a month with hands-on crafts, games, and other family fun that build on each week’s Life Group lesson.
- Check your email on Wednesday for a Treasure Guide to walk you through the week’s activities with additional teaching videos and resources.
- If you are new to K-WOW, we encourage you to register below. If you have questions or would like more information, call 901-347-5577 or email our Children’s Music Ministry.
We are happy to answer your questions and provide assistance. If you’d like to speak with someone over the phone, please call (901) 347-5700. You can also fill out our contact form using the link below.